The methodology is somewhat brute-force, This pic uses 1000 throttle angle points, 1000 rpm points and 1000 piston angle points. So 1x10^9 calculations, but that is what octal core workstations are for...
Engine speed 0-5250rpm, throttle opening from 0-90deg
edit: One interesting point to note is that idle RPM is 800, this is well clear of ~400rpm where the mass inducted reaches its highest for throttle angle vs RPM.
Still finishing off the garages, need to;
- Repair the roof - DONE
- Replace the smashed sky-light -DONE
- Board up the broken windows - DONE
- Fabricate a front & hang a door - DONE
- Move spare parts, tyres and stock out of main workshop - DONE
- Re-arrange the tool cupboard - DONE
- Build a work bench - DONE
- Apply a second coat of floor paint - DONE
- Install wood burning stove and fabricate chimney - DONE